super stalker search!
General advice for all concerned: before you leave a country, be sure to spend all of your coins. No reasonable change agents will be nice enough to turn them back into real money for you.
So I have a whole bunch of Belgian one franc coins, and I need to get rid of them, and I’ve always wanted to have a contest for my loyal minions… therefore I am announcing the beginning of the
green|gabbro super stalker search
From the information given on this website, I am uniquely identifiable, and any sufficiently patient and/or clever person should be able to figure out all kinds of things about who I am, where I live, and how I spend my money. But, I’m not sure exactly how much of my personal information is scattered around the internet, or how much patience you need to find it. So I will give a prize of one shiny Belgian franc (that’s about $0.03 US, and better hurry up to spend it before they convert to Euros next year!) to the first person(s) to e-mail me with one or more of the following pieces of information:
- My full, real name (bonus points for getting my middle name).
- Any one of my three current addresses.
- My birthdate.
- Any other bits of information that might disturb me – social security number, Danish CPR number, credit records, elementary school progress reports, the color of my toothbrush, things I did when I was 14 that I never told anyone about, etc, etc.
And of course, there have to be some rules:
- You may only use public (or semi-public) internet resources. Your ability to hack into database servers, or cajole secretaries into giving out protected information, should not be an issue here. Also, don’t go around sending stupid e-mails to people you think I might know, or otherwise act like an ass.
- To claim your prize, e-mail me with all the information you could find, and a detailed description of how you found it. You’ll also need to give me your real name and address, so’s I can mail you the shiny coin.
- If you know me in real life, you can still play, but I’ll be looking especially carefully at how you found things out to make sure you didn’t cheat.
- The contest will continue until I run out of francs, or get bored of it. Changes to these rules may be made at any time, with or without notice, and my decisions are final even if they don’t make sense.
That’s all… have fun!