two meme things
All right, the kidz on my floor are having a loud party that I don’t want to join, there’s no sense in me going to bed just yet, so I’ll play copycat. But I’m only going to do the ones that weren’t on the original, but were on various copies (these things spread quickly – it’s kind of disturbing), plus one I’ll make up for myself. And only two things for each, because I’m lazy that way.
- two books that made you think
- the Tao Te Ching
- Thermal Physics – where “think” really means “want to kill things”
- two books you reread in times of stress
- the Hitchhiker’s Guide trilogy
- random Mercedes Lackey – hooray for pms!
- two words you have written but never spoken
- two things on your lifetime to-do list
- become King of Iowa
- two stupid things you’ve eaten on a sandwich
- bread – the fridge was almost empty, so I had bread-butter-bread-mayo-bread.