- Brakes that stop, and horns that honk.
- Bunny slippers that really look like bunnies.
- The Singapore Sling. Or maybe not.
- Buildings painted in vibrant colors.
- The idea of pneumatic tubes.
- Polar fleece.
- Black pepper.
- Crudely drawn flowers.
- Interesting metal cabinetry at industrial salvage shops.
- Being able to touch all of one’s teeth with one’s tongue.
Well. The furnace pilot light’s out, and I’m in no shape to re-ignite it tonight (see: Singapore Sling, above, as I believe the full effects are not truly felt until the day after the day after) so the full review of x-treme Thanksgiving dinner technology will have to wait. One can’t review cooking implements built from salvage when one’s nose is cold, after all.