Laziest Entry Ever!
Quizzes and memeage inside. I feel muffled and must defilter with zombie brains. Not thought! Squeak.
First, the “first line of poetry” game, via LDH. The rules: copy the list, and replace all the first lines you don’t recognize with the first lines of poems you do know, you illiterate swill. Replacements are in bold.
- Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
- Demain, dès l’aube, à l’heure où blanchit la campagne
- Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day
- So much depends
- Do not go gentle into that good night,
- In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree
- I never saw a purple cow
- Some say the world will end in fire
- I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
- ‘Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
take the virgin-whore dichotomy quiz.
Whoo, I win!