Last night I dreamed that I was buying bras. My choices were pea green, and olive green. Am I the only one whose dreams are always this boring?
I haven’t felt in need of mystic Oracular iTunes advice this week. But it’s been a while since I’ve done search requests!
- exploded moms
- giraffe my butt
- the most boringest website in the world – I’m number 2! Wooooo!
- gasparilla is racist? – Gasparilla, for those of you who don’t know, is one of the nation’s premiere pirate-themed civic festivals. I was quite sad to discover that it does indeed have racist history:
In 1991, Mr. Gilder, director of the Voter Registration Coalition, led other protests. One target: the then all-white Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla’s heavy sponsorship of the main Super Bowl parade.
To him, Gasparilla celebrated racism and exclusion.
“It’s still a closed society,” Mr. Gilder said in 1990. “The role of black folks in Gasparilla is to catch the spent bullets, catch the candy and clean up.”
Ye Mystic Krewe admitted its first black members in 1992.
- how to contact a physicist for queries
- Is it fine to read the bible in the bathroom?
- LIST OF 100 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DYE
- slogan on the respiratory system
- disingenuous convection
- ERROR: Not enough arguments cacti