Friday iTunes 8Ball
It’s a new and different fortune-telling music shuffle meme! The theme: magic eight ball, c. 12 years old.
- How does the world see me?
Miles Davis – Will O’ The Wisp
- Will I have a happy life?
Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas – The Duchess Of Bedford/ Lady Hope Of Pinkie/ Lady Montgomery
- What do my friends really think of me?
Schneider TM – Masters.mp3
My friends think I am mediocre techno? Where do I even get all this crap? Stupid mp3 blogs.
- Do people secretly lust after me?
Wimme – Oainnáhus
“Oainnáhus” (“Vision”) is a trip in the landscape that starts from the home mountain and continues through the frosty sky painted by Northern Lights to the real world opening behind the stars.– I’m’a call that one a “yes”, even though it doesn’t make any sense.
- How can I make myself happy?
Kitka – Ah Razpasledni Raz Devchonechka
A girl’s prayer for her dying mother. The last time the girl walked in the garden she broke off a shoot from her lovely apple tree. Apple tree, grow forever without this shoot, Mother, live forever without me.– Eep! I like my mother!
- What should I do with my life?
David Bowe – This Is Not America
- Will I ever have children?
The Pogues – Six To Go
- What is some good advice for me?
The Pogues – Worms
Your brains come tumbling down your snout / Be merry my friends, be merry
- How will I be remembered?
Sam Rizzetta – Seneca Farewell
Seneca = feminism!
- What is my signature dancing song?
Stones in the Field – Muirsheen Dirkin
- What do I think my current theme song is?
Tony Elman – Sally Gooden
- What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Chumbawamba – Salt Fare, North Sea
- What song will play at my funeral?
Pulley – Hooray for Me
- What type of men/women do I like?
Wolfstone – John Simmers
- What is my day going to be like?
Another mysterious mp3 blog acquisition.
Next time: an iTunes combination origami fortune-teller/Ouija board!