Fred Meyer French Onion with Bacon Vegetable Dip
As a kid, I was fascinated by the hardware store. It had aisles and aisles full of shiny, mysterious gadgets. It also had a distinctive smell, composed primarily of grease, burnt metal, and dirty old linoleum. I hadn’t felt that particular sense of wonder at a poorly-understood sense of order and purpose and shiny in many years… and then I tried this vegetable dip. It tastes exactly like the floor of a hardware store smells.
Sometimes I just need to blog about a product to remind myself never, ever to buy it again.
Below the fold: O iTunes Oracle, will I ever forget this warning and waste another dollar on shitty generic vegetable dip?
- Covering: “Venus As A Boy” – Björk, Debut
- Crossing: “The Jug Of Punch” – Altan, Island Angel
- Crown: “Ril-Set: The Ril From Holt/The Ril From Skjerholt/Far From Home” – Aly Bain et al., North Sea Music
- Root: “Shetland Set: Christmas Day Ida Moarnin/ Lady Spence’s Reel/ Sleep Soond Ida Moarnin/ Lasses Trust In Providence” – Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas, Fire & Grace
- Past: “Vottikaalina” – Hedningarna, Kaksi!
- Future: “Baila Maria (New Version)” – Alabina & The Gipsy Kings, The Album II
- Questioner: “Born to Be With You” – Chatham County Line, Live at the Cat’s Cradle
- House: “Brasileirinho” – Yo-Yo Ma, Obrigado Brazil
- Inside: “Desi Dance Mix” – Chamkila & Amarjot
- Outcome: “Lost In The Loop” – Liz Carroll, Lost In The Loop
The Oracle says: Yes. Apparently I am a doomed, doomed, doomed creature of habit, and by “habit” I mean “impulse purchase”. Good thing gross generic veggie dips are also pretty cheap.