These Search Requests Are What I’m Trying to Monetize
I’ve had Google AdSense up for a month now, and it’s netted me a grand total of $7.05. That’s not much – especially considering that at this rate, I won’t see my $100 minimum check until 2008 – but it is enough to cover web hosting and domain registration, which is more than I expected.
Most of the ad clicks have been from people who came here from a search engine. Like this week’s crop of hilarious search requests:
- erode penis
- women would use a penis better than males
- porn painted like cows
- those who think a whore is not a whore and use words like reject?
- “The alphabet song” notation
- hidden meaning shirts i own you
- GREEN SHIT .CO.
- Exploded Moms
- Cheap Thermonuclear
- who is the scariest liberal today – I’m the 3rd scariest! Wooooo!
… though sadly, the search terms that bring in actual cash money have been much less entertaining. My hosting bills are now paid by people looking for tie-dye backgrounds and my expert opinions on cheap wine.